Littmann Classic II SE Rainbow Edition
Littmann Classic II SE Rainbow Edition features a rainbow plated chestpiece and binaural. A very stunning appearance!
The standard of the industry features 3M's patented tunable diaphragm for improved low-frequency response. The dual-frequency, "tunable" diaphragm allows you to listen to both both low and high-frequency sounds by simply alternating pressure on the chestpiece. Along with its high acoustic sensitivity, the 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope features a nonchill rim, durable, single-lumen tubing and solid stainless steel combination chestpiece. There's no other stethoscope in its class that offers such quality and performance.
In addition to improved low frequency response, the new Classic II S.E. stethoscope's tunable diaphragm provides the convenience of same-site auscultation for both low and high frequency sounds. In addition, you have the option of using the classic bell.
- Using the patented tunable diaphragm offers an increase in sound intensity when listening to low-frequency sounds due to the greater surface area of the chestpiece.
- A nonchill rim on both the diaphragm and the bell means comfort for your patient.
- Comes with patented 3M Littmann Snap-Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips designed to assure an excellent acoustical seal in the ear canal along with maximum comfort.
- The tubing allows you to fold the scope easily without worry of kinking or breaking and comes in a variety of colors.
- Stethoscope is 28" in length from the eartips to the tip of the chestpiece.
- Weight 125 grams
- Three-year warranty.
Using your 3M Littmann Classic II S.E. Stethoscope
with patented tunable diaphragm
Tunable technology provides convenience, versatility and enhanced acoustics. Its dual-frequency diaphragm combines both bell (low-frequency) and diaphragm (high-frequency) modes in one chestpiece side. You control bell and diaphragm modes by pressure on the chestpiece rather than turning it over. It also provides you with the classic bell.
Bell Mode (low-frequency) Diaphragm Mode (high-
Use light contact with tunable frequency)
chestpiece to hear low Without turning the chestpiece
frequency sounds. over, use firm pressure to hear
high-frequency sounds.Product SKU: Rainbow_Caribbean Blue #2823